**TUTORIAL DONE IN GOOGLE CHROME**
Forum Thread: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=15870.0
HEY! So, after a little bit of trail and error, I figured out how to play stations from tunein.com with MusicBee!
- First off, I'll use the station that I used, which is this one: http://tunein.com/radio/ScreamoRadiocom-s144743/
- Once you're on that page, you're going to want to right-click anywhere and select Inspect Element or use either of the keyboard shortcuts CTRL+SHIFT+I or F12.
- Once you open the that, press CTRL+F in the Elements section and look for jp_audio.
- Look for the link to the right on the SAME line of code. Should be the last thing you see. Looks like src=XXXXXX where the X's are the actual URL. In this case, mine was http://cc.net2streams.com:8557/;
- Double click on that link (don't worry, it won't open anything). It should select the thing you clicked on, because it's smart like that! Copy that URL.
- Go to the Radio section in MusicBee and right-click empty space (or right-click the Radio button) and select New Station.
- In the stream url field, paste that URL you copied earlier! Make sure you tidy up the URL if needed! In this case, we're going to remove the ";" at the end of our link.
- http://cc.net2streams.com:8557/; -> http://cc.net2streams.com:8557/
- MusicBee should automatically detect and enter information when you click away from the text field, but just in case you want a different title and such, you can do that too. (:
- Click Save then double click on the station you just added and ROCK OUT! Or chill out.. I mean, you could be doing Chillstep or something. :b
I hope this helps! Thanks for this amazing music player! (: