To get a screenshot for use on the MusicBee Forum:
1) When you have what you want to capture on your monitor, press the Print Screen button on your keyboard.
2) Go to imgur.com and select the button for Upload from Web.
3) Use Ctrl+V to paste your screenshot.
4) You will probably want to check the "Edit" option that pops up. Then submit the image.
5) If you checked "Edit" you'll be taken directly to the Edit screen, where you can select which part of the image you want to keep. Hit Apply when you're ready to crop the image.
6) If you're happy with the result, you can hit Save. If not, hit Reset and try cropping it again.
7) Once you save, you should see a column of different kinds of code next to your image. Click the "copy" button by BBCode, or Linked BBCode if you prefer.
8) Paste the code into a post on the MusicBee forum!
From Other SitesEdit
This tutorial uses imgur.com, but you can post an image from anywhere on the web by using this code on the forum:
[img width=800]URL of the image[/img]