- Install VLC.
- In Musicbee goto: "Preferences> Player" and point Musicbee to the VLC executable and click "Save".
- You can now right-click any podcast entry inside Musicbee and select "Play with Vlc" - it's not finished though. You will find that the playback stops repedetly to refill the buffer.
- To fix this:
- start VLC.
- go to "extras> settings".
- select "Show settings> all" in the lower left corner of the settings window.
- go to "Input/Codecs> Access-Modules> HTTP(S)".
- change the "Cache value in ms" to something a little higher, like 4000.
- check "Continuous stream" and "Automatically reconnect" and save the settings.
Streaming of video podcasts should now work correctly without the rebuffering.